We believe there is a dancer in all of us.
Join us to find the dancer in you and experience the joy of dancing.
Through creative dance we find our ability to respond to life in movement.
By using improvisation we access our imagination and discover our own creative expression.
Creative dance offers participants of all ages and abilities the opportunity to enjoy exploring and developing their own movements.
Dancing is fun, it enhances your fitness and sense of wellbeing, offers a way to integrate mind and body and find self expression.
Isabella Dance promotes creative dance through workshops and performances
Isabella is made up of a voluntary management committee, members and an artistic director who are all passionate about dance.
At Isabella we share our passion for dance through:
“Joyous, playful, genuine”Audience member, Tiptoe Through Time
- Fun and Dance – creative dance classes for primary school children
- Sit and Dance – seated movement sessions for older adults and adults with limited mobility
- Project based work – goal orientated work with specific groups or on a specific theme
- Original Creative work for performance
- Education – bringing creative dance to schools and early learning centres
Sometimes these areas of work are interchangeable.
Artistic Director Cath Giles has a degree in dance and related arts and has ten years experience working with primary school pupils, young adults and community groups. Cath established Isabella dance in Nov 2008 and also works as a freelance creative dance tutor. Cath is a member of the Foundation of Community Dance and has enhanced PVG membership.